Small Business SEO, PPC and Online Marketing in Alnwick & Northumberland
My name is Richard Fergie and I am an expert with a proven track record of helping businesses use the internet to make more money.
- 5 years of experience in Online Marketing
- Worked in the travel sector including holday cottage marketing
- Also have lots of ecommerce experience; managing online campaigns to maximise profit
- Specialise in paid search (AdWords) and Web Analytics
- Also have experience with Search Engine Optimisation and Email Marketing
How I can Help Your Business
Small businesses struggle to compete on the internet because just running the business is difficult enough without having to also worry about online marketing.
For these business I suggest the following service:
- Search Engine Optimisation: The foundation of good SEO is to make sure that your website is search engine friendly. Once that is in place it is important to ensure that the site is useful to people who use search engines.
- Paid Search Management: I will improve the performance of AdWords campaigns (also works with Bing/Yahoo). This means reducing the amount spent with search engines without reducing the amount of revenue or finding new opportunities and keywords. Usually a combination of the two works best!
- Paid Search Setup: If your business isn't yet using AdWords or a similar PPC channel I will setup campaigns for you
- Email Marketing: Email is a very effective but underused marketing tactic - email can be used to make existing customers buy more which is often easier than making new customers buy for the first time
Other business owners find the time and resources but lack the expertise to get things working in the most efficient way I will audit current procedures and performance to identify opportunites and areas for improvement.
A Little Bit About Me
I grew up in Alnwick and after finishing at the Duchess's High School I went to Oxford University to study Maths. Upon graduating I began working at SEOptimise which became one of the UK's best search agencies during my time there. I moved to London where I worked for Forward3D the fastest growing search agency in the UK and Reform a specialist digital management consultancy.
In 2013 I took some time out to travel in South America. Now I'm back and I'm trying to establish myself in the North East. London is full of people from the North, all of whom are planning to move back at some point in the future; I decided that there was no time like the present.
I am moderately well known in the small world of UK search marketing. I have twice been invited to speak at the SMX Advanced conference and have also presented twice on marketing analytics at #MeasureCamp.